Hey, I'm Robert.
Welcome to my slice of the internet.
I’m Robert Veres, a freshman at the College of Computing at Georgia Tech. I write code for websites; mobile apps; and low-level system architectures in more than a few programming languages, find out cool things from data, and help others learn how to code. But don’t be fooled—I’m not just a programmer. I love biology and math and am always learning something new.
Beyond those things, I’m also Hungarian. And a vegetarian. And run 5Ks. And an (amateur) photographer. And am deeply interested in international affairs, both past and present. (Phew.)
Robert, the programmer
Here’s a little more about what I do:
- Backend Web Development with a variety of platforms and databases
- Frontend Web Development in most of the popular frameworks
- Mobile Development on Android and iOS with Flutter and React Native
- Data Analysis and Machine Learning using Pandas, Numpy, TensorFlow, and Keras
- Data Engineering with the Apache suite: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and Flink
- Cloud Engineering with Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services
- Low-Level Programming in C for UNIX and Intel architectures
What am I up to now?
Well, the answer to that question is changing. Constantly. To check out what I’m working on right now, check out my GitHub page.
Want to reach out to me?
Awesome. Head over to the contact me page.